Critter Alley

Critter Alley

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Six Word Memoirs


www.smithmag.net

Many months ago, I submitted an entry to Smithmag in response to a call for six word memoirs on Love and Heartbreak. I must admit that the site really hooked me in and I became addicted to the six word story form. A couple of months ago, I was delighted to discover that one of my entries was chosen to appear in a new book, Six Word Memoirs on Love and Heartbreak: By Writers Famous and Obscure. (I don't have to tell you which category I fall in!). At any rate, the book is now officially available on Amazon and will soon be found in your local bookstores.

I've included this news in my blog because I know that love and heartbreak can as easily be applied to our pets as to our human companions, don't you agree?

At any rate, check it out. You sure can say a lot with six little words!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Pat! How wonderful to be in print. You should be very proud.

Leona said...

wow! very cool and congrats! What a neat feeling to be published! Very proud of you!

The Word Place said...

Congratulations, Pat! I'll look for it in the bookstores here! You understand, of course, that I'm trying to GET RID of my library of books--but how can I resist a book with a wring friend (AND BV friend!)published?

Donna Volkenannt said...

Hi Pat,
Congratulations! I visited their site the other day and wondered when the book was coming out. I will post your good news on my blog next week.
Yay for you!!!
Donna