Critter Alley

Critter Alley

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

It's Here!




Chicken Soup for the Soul: What I Learned From the Dog is in bookstores and for sale on Amazon starting today. I received my advance copies yesterday and absolutely love everything about them. The publishers and editors did a wonderful job.

My true story, "Canine Angel" is included in the volume and I hope you get a chance to take a look at it. I think the book would make a perfect gift for dog lovers as well as for those who simply enjoy reading a collection of funny, poignant, and heartwarming stories.

I'm pleased as can be and can't wait to set up a book signing!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heartiest congratulations, Pat! I'll be getting the book!

Anonymous said...

Congrats again Pat! I'll be looking for it!

The Word Place said...

Congratulations, Pat! Next time I'm in town, I'll definitely check it out at Books-A-Million!(That's the only bookstore in town outside of speciality and second-hand books.)

zeldadg said...

Yea, Pat! I can't wait to read your story.

Donna Volkenannt said...

Hi Pat,
I am so happy for you. The news is wonderful--and so are you.
Donna V.