Monday, May 24, 2010
Thanks so much to Romance Puppy for giving Critter Alley the Versatile Blogger award! We are thrilled and grateful for the honor.
Award recipients are asked to share 7 things about themselves (Note: list not necessarily in order of importance). Here goes:
1. I am mom to an adult son and adult daughter, one dog, and one cat.
2. I have two grand-dogs and one grand-cat (no two-footers as of yet).
3. I have a husband who is reasonably tolerant of critters in our home which have through the years included gerbils, dogs, cats, parakeet, cockatiel, assorted reptiles, and various canine and feline foster animals.
4. I once helped coordinate a "Blessing of the Animals" at a Humane Society event.
5. I love the scent of puppy breath.
6. I hate housework.
7. My fondest goal: to win the lottery, retire, and have more time to pursue my hobbies!
Now to pass along the love. I am fortunate enough to have fantastic followers with fabulously fanciful blogs. I simply can't choose among them. Therefore, if you are a Critter Alley follower, consider yourself proudly awarded the Versatile Blogger badge from yours truly.
Now all you versatile bloggers, go forth and blog!