Monday, February 20, 2012
We Got Tagged!
Our blogger buddy, Rubie tagged both Indy and Bogey, challenging them to answer 10 questions. Since Indy and Bogey have a tendency to behave, well, like dogs and cats, Mom will act as moderator. Ahem...
1. Describe yourself in 7 woofs.
I. Handsome! Funny! Smart! Outdoorsman! Snuggler! Playful! Enthusiastic!
B. Woofs? I don't speak any foreign languages.
2. Thanks for keeping that to seven words, Bogey. Now, what keeps you both up at night?
I. Getting Mom up to let me outside. My bladder isn't what it used to be.
B. Tickling Mom's face with my whiskers.
3. Clearly, sleeping is not something that happens much in this house for Mom. On to the next question: Who would you like to be?
I. Happy being me!
B. An undercover agent for the C.I.A. (Cat In-charge-of-everything Association)
4. What are you wearing right now?
I. My camo collar.
B. A collar that has a most annoying appendage. I'd love to get my paws on whoever wrote the words "belling the cat".
5. What scares you?
I. I hate firecrackers. On Fourth of July (otherwise known as the day the earth explodes) it's nearly impossible to potty in peace. This is a problem (see number 2).
B. Ha! I laugh at fear.
6. Best and worst of blogging. Indy, you cover the worst. Bogey, please share the best.
I. Mom is typing instead of snuggling with me.
B. Mom is trying to type while I stand on the keyboard.
7. Last web site visited.
I & B. We last visited Rubie's Adventures to get the questions for this blog!
8. What is one thing I'd change about myself?
I. Mom likes me as I am...so nothing!
B. I'd give myself opposable thumbs.
9. Slankets-yes or no?
B. Slanket? What's a slanket?
10. Tell us something about the blogger who tagged you.
I. She is a beautiful (sigh) salt and pepper Schnauzer.
B. She speaks a strange foreign language (see number 1).
Thank you. That concludes our interview. We are now supposed to tag other bloggers, but I'm sorry to report that Indy and Bogey got into such a tiff over who to nominate that I had to intervene.
Thus we tag all our followers with these questions. Take, go forth, and answer.
As for me, it's President's Day. I'm going back to bed.