Critter Alley

Critter Alley

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Looking for a Mini-Me?


















I have a very talented blogger buddy. She can crochet anything. And I do mean anything.

Each one of the above pictured critters were modeled from a photograph. Yep, that's right. A pet owner can send photos of their kitty, pup, squirrel...you name it, and Miss Lynne will create a "mini-me" version of the original. These awesome one-of-a-kind creations would make a perfect gift, Christmas ornament, collectible for display, or new pal just to hang out with.

For details on how to purchase your own mini-me, hop over to check out the Mini-Me Shop. You'll be amazed at the sample pictures.

Lynne is also a very talented watercolor artist, not to mention Chief Blog Secretary for her cutie-pie chihuahua kids. I always enjoy visiting Dip-Dip and the Bridge for news from across the pond. You will, too. But be forewarned...today's post is a bit, well, "R" rated.

12 comments:

Sioux Roslawski said...

Pat--Your friend IS talented. I can't do anything in the crochet area, and I envy people who can create using watercolor paints.

Thanks for sharing the "Mini-Me" link. They're really cute.

Unknown said...

We love Lynne and our mini mes. She rocks.
Have a fabulous Friday.
Best wishes Molly

Sketching with Dogs said...

Oh what a lovely suprise, thank you!
I love creating the mini-me's from people's photos, it is a good challence to get them to look like their alter egos.
They are not actually on the etsy shop but the mini me page tells people how they can order them through my email.
Lynne x

Two French Bulldogs said...

I love my mini me.
Lily

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

YOUR Mini MEs are all FABULOUS. Love them all.

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

They are just so cute! What a great talent! Lee and Phod

Ryker said...

These are very cute!

Lisa Ricard Claro said...

So cool! I'll have to check that out for Christmas presents. :)

Andrea said...

I'm planning on buying a whole fleet of them, but I'm holding out till after Christmas because...well...they're for me. ^^

CreekHiker / HollysFolly said...

Those are adorable! So many talented folks out there!

Lynn said...

Those are so cute!

Tammy said...

Those are adorable!!