Critter Alley

Critter Alley

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Like A Big Pizza Pie














Local Woman Captures Photo of UFO 

I snapped this eerily glowing object using my iPhone a couple of weeks ago. Looks like we're about to be invaded, doesn't it? But I'm not feeling scared at all. This isn't invasion, it's opportunity. If I can sell my UFO picture to the media, Indy and Bogey will be in treats and toys forever. I could turn in my retirement paperwork immediately. After all, who needs a job when they're rolling in dough?

My idea is foolproof because who could mistake this glowing object for anything but a UFO? I tell you, all I need is an advertising campaign and marketing plan. We'll be on Easy Street forever. Snap!

While I work out the details, take a look at last week's book signing. A standing room only crowd filled STL Books.














As you can see, the event was a resounding success. Thanks to everyone who came out to support NYMB on Moms and NYMB on Family. We had a blast!

And on another note, here's some news for all you Chicken Soup fans. Reboot Your Life will be released in September. My story, The Tuesday Night Ladies League will be included. Yep, me and bowling. I really could have named this story the Odd Couple.

But I digress. Before I can get back to my marketing plan, it's time for a dinner break. Strange how the more my eyes stare at the UFO picture, the more I crave a big pizza pie. And want to sing. In Italian.

9 comments:

Sioux Roslawski said...

Pat--It was such a crazy-big crowd, I saw you only once on the street, and then you disappeared into the mosh-pit of book buyers, and I didn't get to chat with you again.

Now I guess--since you're going to be rich as sin soon--I will be able to say, "I knew Pat when she was just a commoner."

Congrats on the CS book. I can't wait to read your story.

Unknown said...

OMD it does look very strange. Paws crossed you get some interest. Well done with the book. Have a wonderful Wednesday.
Best wishes Molly

Linda O'Connell said...

Thanks for covering NYMB. Your being there made our party fun! I love your UFO photo and especially your comment about selling it to keep the pets in bones and treats. LOL

Tammy said...

Congratulations on your Chicken Soup success! Is that the moon in your picture? Because it seems to me you've encountered weird glowing objects before, right? Nice to see you at the signing!

Two French Bulldogs said...

Ok that is frightening
Snorts
Lily & Edward

Lynn said...

Hey, I see my family in that picture. No, not the UFO, the other one! But I do love the UFO picture, so I want to know more about that! And congrats on the CS story! It was great seeing you!

Ann Summerville said...

You never fail to amuse your followers. Maybe Chicken Soup will do stories from space and you can add yours. Congrats on the book signing.
Ann

Arlynda Lea Beuterbaugh said...

"Critter Alley" has been included in our Arlynda Lea's Sites to See #10. We hope this will help call more attention to your efforts.

http://arlyndalea.blogspot.com/2014/07/arlynda-leas-sites-to-see-10.html

CreekHiker / HollysFolly said...

Cool pic! Glad the book signing went well!