Critter Alley

Critter Alley

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Come On Spring!


It's a cold and cloudy mid-February day. Though spring officially arrives next month, right now it seems awfully far away. We have a small place on the St. Francis River, and I've been thinking about the fun of an early spring weekend where we watch the river roll by, cook over the campfire (Indy loves that part), and just enjoy the beauty of the outdoors. Nothing like spring in Missouri, is there? I can almost smell the hickory smoke of the fire now.

Mmmm, I think it's time for breakfast!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmm, that sounds delightful. What time do you want me to be there?:)

Donna Volkenannt said...

Bring it on, I'm ready. Our get-away place is on the Gasconade River. Nothing like rivers and campfires and dogs.
Donna

The Word Place said...

Um. . .save a place for me, right between Linda and Indy!