Critter Alley

Critter Alley

Monday, March 30, 2009

Nashville



Over the weekend, my husband and I visited Nashville, Tennessee with a group of friends. We had such a great time that I decided to write about a few of our adventures. So pull up a chair, sit back and relax. I'm gonna take you on a mini-trip to Music City.

One of the first sights you'll notice on the drive into downtown is the impressive Nashville skyline. The tallest building of them all is the A T & T Building. Nicknamed the "Batman Building" due to its resemblance to the Caped Crusader's (remember the guy who named himself after bats? But that's another blog...) distinctive mask, the structure is a frequent subject of tourist photographs.

So here's my photo. Never let it be said that I avoid the obvious.

2 comments:

Donna Volkenannt said...

Hi Pat,
Sounds like you had a good time. Thanks for the virtual tour.
Donna

Anonymous said...

I visited Nashville in 1977 but didn't see the best of it, so I enjoyed your pictures.