Critter Alley

Critter Alley

Friday, March 13, 2009

New Grand-dog



Well I may not have any grandchildren yet, but I just picked up another Grand-dog! Meet Brady, a four year old Cairn Terrier (think Toto, only blond). My son and his girlfriend got the dog a few weeks ago from a couple living in an apartment that just had a baby. Guess they figured that there wasn't enough room for Brady, too.

Getting a grown dog rather than a puppy has certain advantages. Brady's already house-trained. He's young enough to enjoy play but not bursting with frantic puppy energy. And he knows a few tricks, too.

After much sniffing and posturing, Indy and Brady seemed to hit it off. They chased each other around the house while Bogey watched in high dungeon. The Bogester was not amused. I'll try and post his puffed up kitty picture next week.

Welcome to the family, Brady!

4 comments:

The Word Place said...

A fine addition to a fine family (both two and four-legged). I'm sure Bogey will get over it. . .

Anonymous said...

Brady is a lovely dog and I am happy he has found a nice home!

Tricia Sanders said...

I love granddogs. My two are here right now while their mother vacations in Hawaii. I get the pooch partol, she gets to surf in eighty degree weather.

Donna Volkenannt said...

He's too cute!