Critter Alley

Critter Alley

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Michael Schaffer's Blog


Michael Schaffer and his dog, Murphy.



A few days ago I posted a review of the book, "One Nation Under Dog" by Michael Schaffer. At the same time I emailed the author to let him know about the review.

Michael sent me an email thank you, which I thought was very kind of him. However, I didn't realize until yesterday, that he also mentioned my review on his blog. Check it out under the posting date of April 24, 2009. Michael's blog has interesting entries on dogs including Bo, the new First Pet.

Thanks so much, Mike!

3 comments:

Donna Volkenannt said...

Hi Pat,
That was so kind of you do give him such a thoughtful review! And how cool of him is it to mention your review on his blog.
Donna

The Word Place said...

Good networking opportunity! One referral creates a new one and so on!

Anonymous said...

What a nice guy!