Critter Alley

Critter Alley

Monday, June 15, 2009

Fingers Still Crossed




I heard from the Chicken Soup folks again last week. Apparently my story has made the next step in their process and I needed to approve edits. I read the copy and found few changes, so I promptly faxed back my consent. I'm not even sure the ink was dry before the machine pulled it through. Therefore my fingers are still crossed!

Sure hope I receive definite confirmation soon. My hand is getting a cramp from all this finger crossing!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am keeping my fingers crossed for you, Pat! Everything does sound very promising though, doesn't it?

The Word Place said...

Fingers crossed with you, Pat! That's such a great publication with wide readership! Keep us posted so we can celebrate with you---and also run right out and buy a copy and brag, "I know one of the authors in here!!"

Donna Volkenannt said...

Hi Pat,
All your friends at Coffee and Critique and Saturday Writers are pulling for you and will be ready to celebrate when you get the good news!
Donna

zeldadg said...

The magic eight ball says signs are good! Hang in there. I know the wait is killer.