Critter Alley

Critter Alley

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Guest Blogger-WOW





I'm scheduled to be guest blogger for Friday Speak Out this Friday, August 7 at the Women on Writing (WOW) blog. Since this was given as a "probable" date, guess we'll see if it happens that day or not. My post will contain some observations about writing Critter Alley.

If you get a chance to check it out, please do. Comments are always welcome! The Women on Writing site has terrific information relevant for anyone who writes, and it's a great site for readers, too!

6 comments:

The Word Place said...

I subscribe to the WOW blog and also read their newsletter! Will be looking for you there!

csebrell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
csebrell said...

Sorry about the deleted post, Pat. It looked like I'd posted twice, so I deleted one, then poof, both were gone. I'll try again. Thanks for posting the link to this newsletter. It looks very interesting. I'll be looking for you soon!

Lynn (austentatious)

Anonymous said...

How exciting! I'll certainly look out for you.

Donna Volkenannt said...

Hi Pat,
Can't wait to read it!
donna

csebrell said...

I had a chance to read the WOW blog. I'm impressed with your discipline! Finding time to write can be such a struggle, and it's frustrating when you have to settle for less than you know you are capable of. But writing every day is key, along with letting go of what you know isn't your best.

Lynn