Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Bogey's Blog Day
Mom is ignoring me and tapping at computer. So will take over blog today.
First idea: Critter Alley needs new name. Something more interesting. Maybe Bogey's Cat Chronicles? Like that. Will work on it.
What Bogey Did Today:
1. Used whiskers to tickle Mom's face until she woke up. Good morning!
2. Darted in front of her stumbling legs to force clever footwork. Like mine.
3. Meowed non-stop until canned food provided.
4. Cleaned face. Took catnap.
5. Opened one eye to see Mom leave for work. She blocked my dash to door.
6. Jumped on Indy's crate to annoy him. He barked. Dumb dog.
7. Examined birds and squirrels in back yard. Made plans for them.
8. Used litter box. Ewww! Mom better scoop more often.
9. Patroled basement. Found dead bug. Hid it in Mom's bedroom.
10. Ate kibble. Cleaned face. Took catnap.
11. Jumped on mantle. Knocked off picture. It crashed into many pieces. Cool.
12. Batted around new catnip toy until munchies hit.
13. Ate more kibble. Cleaned face. Took catnap.
14. Jumped on counter. Walked on it with no water squirt. Ha!
15. Scratched claws on couch. Nearly removed a nail cap. Will keep trying.
16. Ate kibble. Cleaned face. Took catnap.
17. Climbed to top shelf in closet. Pushed purse off. Thud. Boring.
18. Checked backyard. Empty. They may suspect my plans.
19. Ate kibble. Cleaned face. Took catnap.
20. Heard magic sound from garage predicting Mom's return. Positioned self strategically near door. She blocked second attempt to exit. Pretended to groom self instead.
Final straw. Mom lets Indy outside. Erases all evidence of productive day.
How unappreciative can she be?