Thursday, November 24, 2011
We Are Thankful
We'll return to Blueberry Hill next post, but it's Thanksgiving Day and we couldn't let it go by without wishing all of you a happy, safe, and relaxing holiday. Thank you so much for being followers and readers of Critter Alley. You are awesome (or should we say "paw-some"?)
In honor of the day, Indy and Bogey put their heads together to come up with their top ten list of things for which they are thankful. They asked me to share it with you.
Top 10 things for which Indy and Bogey are thankful:
10. Naptime. 20 hours a day is about right.
9. Playtime. Guess who likes the tug and who likes the feather teaser?
8. Naughties. Irresistable things we aren't supposed to do. But we do anyway. Often.
7. Going someplace. Unless it's to the vet. Or the groomer.
6. Being outside. Mud is especially fun (see #8).
5. When Mom comes home from work. Feels like we haven't seen her in a gazillion years!
4. Home. It keeps us dry and cozy.
3. Treats. Our favorites are always on hand. Do you suppose there's a treat fairy?
2. Snuggle time. Sometimes we can both fit in one lap. Barely.
And our number 1 reason to be thankful?
1. Mom. Somehow she makes efurrything fit together!
As you enjoy your day, please take a minute to consider the things for which you are thankful. No matter your circumstances, I'm pretty sure it will make you feel very blessed indeed.