Critter Alley

Critter Alley

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Heavenly Messages












What could be more fun than coming home to find a box of books on the front porch? Especially when those books contain one of your own stories. "Chicken Soup for the Soul: Messages from Heaven" features true stories about miracles, amazing connections, angels, and answered prayers. My story, "A Little Nudge", is included in the anthology.

I thumbed my way through the book and have already read several stories. Each one gave me a little shiver up my back. But only in a good way, of course.

I can't resist hearing stories that confirm my belief in the hereafter. If you feel the same way, check out Messages from Heaven, either online via pre-order, or in bookstores starting February 28.















Critics-at-large, Indy and Bogey declare: "Messages from Heaven is an awesome read. We give it 8 paws up!"

18 comments:

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

With PAWSitive Reviews like YOURS.. This is a MUST READ.

Gracie Lu Shih Tzu said...

I loooove Chicken Soup type of books. They always have the best stories in them. Well, Mama reads them to me. But they are very cool books.

Paw hugs,
Gracie Lu

Nerissa's Life said...

That's wonderful! You'll have to tuck yourself into bed tonight, snuggle in under the covers and enjoy a good read. Sweet dreams my friends.

Fireblossom said...

Wonderful! I, too, love books and shows about that sort of thing.

Shawn said...

I love books that confirm my belief in the hereafter and will look forward to reading your story!

Whisppy said...

Our Mommy loves the animal series of the Chicken Soup. She hasn't seen "Messages from Heaven" in the bookstores yet, but will keep a lookout for it.

Leigh said...

Sounds good. I will get my mum to look out for it. Love your photo by the book :-) woofs & licks Magic xx

Linda O'Connell said...

Yes! Antoher book we share. I loved your story, Pat. I am having fun reading it too.

Sketching with Dogs said...

Oh how fantastic!
I love reading about messages from the afterlife.
We have Mother's Day coming up in March in UK so I will be dropping some big hints, can't wait to read your story!
Hugs, Lynne x

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! COOL! My mom loves stories from "Chicken Soup .." books. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

Ryker said...

Many Congratulations Pat!

Lisa Ricard Claro said...

Congratulations! I'll look forward to reading your story.

Tammy said...

Congratulations on getting into Messages from Heaven! Can't wait to read that one.

The Word Place said...

Congratulations, Pat! Eight paws up from Indy and Bogey is high praise indeed! Will put this on my FB page right now!

An English Shepherd said...

Sounds good to me :-)

Lynn said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to read this one! YAY!

Arran, Arthur and Mum said...

Oooh how exciting, I love stories like that too.

Lassiter Chase and Benjamin said...

Congratulations! The book sounds so pawsome!