Luckily, I decided to visit other blogs and discovered that blogger buddies, Lynn and Sioux both nominated Critter Alley for the Super Sweet Blogging Award. Thanks to Lynn and Sioux. Please stop by their blogs and say hello.
As with all awards, there are rules and guess what? I now have something to write about. Ta da!
The 5 Super Sweet Questions:
- Cookies or Cake? – Yum and yum. Yep, I love them both. Cookies are especially lovely straight out of the oven. And cake? I once had a big slice of red cake four layers tall and iced with the most scrumptious buttery cream cheese frosting. Wow!
- Chocolate or Vanilla? – Chocolate is especially great if it's kind of like that fudge you make by melting chocolate chips. Vanilla is also delightful, especially when it has pecans, caramel, and cinnamon spooned over the top. Warm. With ice cream.
- Favorite Sweet Treat? – As you've noticed, confining me to only one sweet treat simply won't work. I can't think of anything I don't like, although I will say that home-made treats win out hands down over store bought. Don't think, however, that I would refuse to eat store bought. After all, who can turn down any sort of sweet treat?
- When do you crave sweet things the most? – I don't need an occasion. If it's there, I eat it. If it's not, I don't. Note to self...maybe I should keep fewer sweet things at my house.
- Sweet Nick Name? – Hubby likes to call me Margaret, which shortens to Peggy, which sounds like...h'mmm. I really do need to cut down on my sweets addiction.
There you have it. The sugary sweet truth. And as an added bonus, here's another addiction of mine...salt. Eat something salty and then I need something sweet. Eat something sweet and then I need something salty. Don't nutritionists know that it's a food circle rather than a pyramid?
Anyway, as far as new nominees for the Super Sweet Blogger Award, here's where I wimp out. I love all my followers so much I can't pick only 13. So please...all of you...take this award and feel free to analyze your sweet tooth for the whole world to see.
I'll be back to read all about it later. Right now I'm heading to the pantry. Boy, do I ever want a sweet treat!