Critter Alley

Critter Alley

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Tempting Treats














Don't these cookies look absolutely delish?

Daughter brought them over as a thank you for watching her pup, Tinker. After my "sweet" post from a few days ago, you may wonder why these yummies haven't already been gobbled up by you-know-who. Well, the truth of the matter is, the cookies came from the dog bakery.

Now I'm pretty sure it wouldn't hurt me to try them, but I imagine that Indy and Bogey would not appreciate me raiding their pantry. But they look awfully tempting, don't they?

Okay, now I have to ask. Have any of you ever nibbled on a fancy dog cookie? If so, how was it?














Mom, you already polished off the Chips Ahoy. Please get that look off your face and leave my treats alone!


10 comments:

Unknown said...

They look fabulous. Yummy indeed! Have a wonderful Wednesday.
Best wishes Molly

Sketching with Dogs said...

They look too good for dogs!
Shh - don't let them hear me say that.
Lynne x

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

OMD those are soooooo cute. Are they Chicken Flavored???

Two French Bulldogs said...

Hurry grab one
Benny & Lily

Lisa Ricard Claro said...

Haha! No, I've never tried a doggy treat, but my daughter wanted to! And I seem to remember a story about my father-in-law grabbing the wrong box from the pantry one day. LOL

Ann Summerville said...

I've never tried dog cookies, but have thought about making them.
Ann

Donna Volkenannt said...

They look yummy. Lucky, lucky dog.

Lynn said...

Never tried a pet cookie treat. Also, your tick story gave me the hee-bee-gee-bees. Ugh, hate those things and your exercise story made me laugh! And thanks for playing along with the Super Sweet award!

Dougall-the-Scottie said...

Oh yummo!

Ryker said...

No, I did not try ours either...but it was tempting!