Monday, August 17, 2009
Thanks to Donna at Donna's Book Pub for awarding Critter Alley the Superior Scribbler Award. There's lots of rules attached which I immediately admit have not been followed to a "T" (more like to a "Q", I guess). Anyway, here goes:
1. Pass the award on to five blogging buddies. Okay, maybe I didn't list five. But the three I did list are wonderful (see end of this post)!
2 Link to the author and name of the blog from who gave the award. That would be my friend, Donna.
3. Display the award on my blog and link to this post which explains the award.
4. Visit this post and add his or her name to the Mr. Linky List at the Scholastic-Scribe's blog.
5. Post these rules on your blog.
Phew! Here are my three (yes, I know) nominees:
1. Judy at The Word Place. Her posts are informative, insightful, and downright inspirational for writers.
2. Linda at Nlindabrit. She is a wonderful writer who keeps us informed of what's happening on the other side of the pond.
3. Leona at Love Life and Everyday Things. Posts on her busy life and writing experiences are always delightful to read.
Congrats to the nominees!