Critter Alley

Critter Alley

Monday, August 17, 2009

Superior Scribblers



Thanks to Donna at Donna's Book Pub for awarding Critter Alley the Superior Scribbler Award. There's lots of rules attached which I immediately admit have not been followed to a "T" (more like to a "Q", I guess). Anyway, here goes:

1. Pass the award on to five blogging buddies. Okay, maybe I didn't list five. But the three I did list are wonderful (see end of this post)!

2 Link to the author and name of the blog from who gave the award. That would be my friend, Donna.

3. Display the award on my blog and link to this post which explains the award.

4. Visit this post and add his or her name to the Mr. Linky List at the Scholastic-Scribe's blog.


5. Post these rules on your blog.

Phew! Here are my three (yes, I know) nominees:

1. Judy at The Word Place. Her posts are informative, insightful, and downright inspirational for writers.

2. Linda at Nlindabrit. She is a wonderful writer who keeps us informed of what's happening on the other side of the pond.

3. Leona at Love Life and Everyday Things. Posts on her busy life and writing experiences are always delightful to read.

Congrats to the nominees!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How kind of you to nominate me, Pat! I only use my blog to 'vent' on various issues and keep my on-line friends apprised of my not very exciting doings. I thoroughly enjoy following your blog and those of my other friends. I think we all learn about each other's lives a little this way and this is interesting when we come from such diverse backgrounds and different countries.

The Word Place said...

Thank you, Pat!

Leona said...

Well thank you, Ms. Pat what a gracious thing for you to do! I'm with Linda..I only use my blog partially to vent and partially to inform people on my goings on. I have a lot of online friends, and a lot of offline friends and family who I just don't see too often. Good way to keep in touch!